The Law Society welcomes inquiries on general matters affecting the legal profession.
We publish information on aspects of the law, but we cannot provide legal advice.
The Law Society has 13 branch offices and a national office based in Wellington.
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- CPD inquiries: CPDinquiries@lawsociety.org.nz
- LawPoints: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LawTalk: email@example.com
- Lawyers Complaints Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry: email@example.com
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library: email@example.com
- Continuing Legal Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: email@example.com
- National office: +64 4 472 7837
- Lawyers Complaints Service: 0800 261 801
- Registry: 0800 22 30 30 (or +64 4 472 7837 if outside NZ)
PO Box 5041, Wellington 6145, New Zealand
Fax: +64 4 473 7909
26 Waring Taylor Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Last updated on the 20th April 2015