Key dates for renewal
- Renewal information emailed to all holders of current practising certificates.
- Online declarations and payments can be made.
- Firm administrators receive a list of all renewing lawyers in their firm, together with the expected payments.
- All payments and fit and proper declarations due. This allows time for processing and following up any incomplete renewals.
- New practising certificates in force.
- Lawyers who have not completed their declaration and payment or who are not renewing will be removed from public register.
Last updated on the 3rd June 2015