Succession in law firms, complaints against lawyers, the coming AML/CFT phase 2 regime, handy technology tools and more.
38 banned from limited liability directorships
38 people were prohibited from being directors of limited liability companies for a collective total…
NZLS calls for pre-1908 extension of expungement of homosexual offences
The New Zealand Law Society is recommending an amendment be made to the Criminal Records…
- Gyms to make contracts fitter after review into unfair contract terms
- Key information obscured in truck shop contracts
- ‘Harden up’ accident ad deemed irresponsible
- So, what's the story with this dual citizenship?
- Regulatory change proposed for space rocket launches
People in the lawNew chair of Family Law section
An Auckland barrister and mediator has been appointed as the new chair of the… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 4th August 2017