The CCH, LexisNexis and Thomson Reuters databases can only be accessed at a Law Society Library unless you already subscribe.
The other selected free websites can be accessed from practitioners own computers.
The New Zealand Law Society Library provides practitioners with a comprehensive online collection of legal databases.
The CCH, LexisNexis and Thomson Reuters (previously Brookers) resources which are available, offer in-depth information on all areas of New Zealand law along with important Australian, Canadian and United Kingdom material.
Links to other selected legal websites provide access to legislation, caselaw and journal articles from various jurisdictions. There is also a list of reports with court-ready PDFs.
Search the catalogue
- Linxplus - online access (Law Society database hosted on LexisNexis)
- LINX - CD access - Auckland HC Library
- Administrative & Public
- Case law in New Zealand
- Case law in the United Kingdom
- Case law in Australia
- Case law in Canada
- Case law elsewhere
- Commercial & Company
- Forms & Precedents
- Intellectual Property
- International Treaties & Conventions
- Lawyers & Conveyancers
- Local Government
- Online Texts
- Private Law
- Resource Management
- Transport / Maritime
- Trusts & Wills
All subscribed databases
- All databases - alphabetical list of all available subscribed databases
- Westlaw NZ - Thomson Reuters (and Westlaw online help).
- ICLR (Incorporated Council of Law Reporting)
- LexisNexis online (and LexisNexis online help)
- Lexis Advance (new LexisNexis online - works best with Chrome)
- Wolters Kluwer CCH Intelliconnect online (and Online help FAQ)
Last updated on the 18th June 2018