Information for all property lawyers
Some property law information created by the Property Law Section is available to all lawyers and associate members of the New Zealand Law Society.
- Download the Property Transactions and E-dealing Practice Guidelines.
- The Property Law Section administers an e-dealing consultancy service.
- The NZLS REINZ Useful Clauses Booklet is available for download.
- The new property taxation regime beginning 1 October 2015 (Bright-line regime)
- Information regarding Same-day Cleared Payments (SCP)
The Property Law Section represents the interests of approximately 1500 property lawyers in the development and practice of property law.
Membership of the Property Law Section is available to lawyers and legal executives and offers access to a range of information, guidance and other resources. Find out more about the benefits of membership or apply to join the Property Law Section.
Last updated on the 5th April 2016