NZLS Auckland Young Lawyers committee
The NZLS Auckland Branch Young Lawyers (AYL) committee is made up of representatives from a variety of firms in the Auckland area. It is our aim to have fair representation within the committee and the wider profession, so its members come together from a range of small to large firms as well as in-house roles and different practice areas.
They assemble on a regular basis convened by the General Manager Representative and Auckland Branch Manager of the New Zealand Law Society to discuss everything from current issues concerning young lawyers and law graduates to establishing and creating opportunities for people in the early stages of their legal careers to network and interact.
- Anishka Prasad (Convener) – Prudentia Law
- Thomas Robinson-Piper – Pipers
- Sarah Alawi – Gilbert Walker
- Ben Longbottom – Sutcliffe Matson
- William Fussey – EY
- Zena Razoki – Simpson Grierson
- Xuan Xian Ng – Morrison Kent
- Viktoriya Pashorina-Nichols – Simpson Grierson
- Anna Cho – Hesketh Henry
- Millie Goldwater – Meredith Connell
Glenda Macdonald – Auckland Branch Manager/General Manager Representative
Anita Rhodes – NZLS AYL Secretariat
Last updated on the 17th September 2018