Branch Manager, New Zealand Law Society — Dunedin
- Open on industry background
- Admin / Secretarial / Office Support Office Manager
- Part-time role (0.8 FTE)
- Diverse role responsibilities
Platinum are proud to partner with the New Zealand Law Society in running the search campaign for the role of Branch Manager, Otago
Central to the role is to lead and manage the activities of the branch of the New Zealand Law Society for the benefit of local Law Society members and the wider Society.
The role has wide responsibilities across a number of key areas including; promotion / marketing, event management, finance management, administration & premise management.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Manage event functions & activities
- Promote services to membership
- Administration & Financial Management of the Branch
- Maintain the branch law library
- Stakeholder management (members, Law Society, other Branches & members of the legal profession)
- Adhere to national regulatory & compliance processes for members
- To be successful in this role you could come from a number of different backgrounds (outside or inside of the legal profession). Candidates who fit the below key capability areas would be at a big advantage;
- Strong relationship management & communication skills
- Ability to manage a professional services office / branch environment
- Event / function management experience / skills
- Strong time & organisational management skills (you will be juggling a number of different work projects & different times of the year)
- This is a permanent part-time position (0.8FTE) with some flexibility on hours worked across Monday to Friday. The position will report into the General Manager (Finance & Administration) based out of Wellington.
If you are interested to learn more about this rare position please feel free to call Andrew at Platinum Recruitment on 0277 528 465 for a confidential discussion. A full Position Description is available to be reviewed as well. If you already know this is the right step in your career please apply now.
Last updated on the 10th June 2019