Commercial Property Graduate or Solicitor (0-2 years PQE) - Queenstown
We are looking for a Commercial Property graduate or Solicitor (0 – 2 years PQE) to join our busy Queenstown based team who service both local and national clients.
Professionally, you will either already have experience in the area of Commercial Property Law, or have an interest in this area of law.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Critical and analytical thinking alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
- An ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- An ability for working both autonomously and collaboratively within our team
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We have the culture of a mid-sized firm but with the exposure to the range of work, diversity of clients and legal capability of a large firm. As a graduate/solicitor you will receive mentoring, work-life balance and a strong start to your professional career while working in a top performing firm.
Last updated on the 7th February 2019