Commercial Lawyer - Auckland
Stonewood Group Limited is one of the fastest growing companies in New Zealand. Our current focus is on hotel construction projects in Auckland, Wellington, Palmerston North and Rotorua. The Group operates a number of stand-alone subsidiaries such as RCR Infrastructure, Stonewood Homes, Stonewood Commercial, Urban Hub, Exodus Health & Fitness Club, and Park Avenue Residences, to name a few. We are proud to have talented and dedicated teams across New Zealand that we recognise as the foundation of our success. We embrace opportunity, together.
About the role
The Commercial Lawyer will be responsible for the provision of legal support to all Stonewood Group businesses and functions. The role will handle on a daily basis a broad range of legal matters including but not limited to: corporate governance, joint venture projects, establishing new policies and regulatory guidelines as regards commercial matters. The role will help Stonewood Group businesses to manage legal risk in connection with property development, large projects, significant contracts, transactions, regulatory consultations, and various complex legal matters.
Skills and experience
To be successful in the role, one must have:
- A degree in Laws
- At least 4 years PQE specialising in commercial or property law
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand the relevant facts and legal issues, identifying risks or procedural issues, and present findings clearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable, able to work in a diverse and fast-paced work environment
- Able to build good working relationship across the board
Benefits and perks
Stonewood Group rewards employees with top-notch perks and benefits such as subsidized health insurance, yearly training and professional membership fund, and gym subsidy to name a few.
If you have what it takes to get on with this role, then we want to hear from you. Send us your CV and cover letter, and we will reach out to you as soon as we can.
* Please note, only applicants apply via using the link as below will be considered:
Last updated on the 6th June 2019