Dispute Resolution Lawyer - 5+ years' PQE - Auckland
- Unique and growing dispute resolution firm
- Dynamic and social environment
- Challenging work and top quality mentoring
- Excellent and varied client base
- Exposure to wide variety of Court appearances and mediation opportunities
- Sophisticated practice management systems and support
- Shortland Street location
Rice Speir is a unique dispute resolution firm with national reach, specialising in civil litigation and regulatory compliance/enforcement.
For the past four years Rice Speir’s abilities have been recognised at the NZ Law Awards, where Rice Speir has been a finalist in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution category.
Dispute Resolution Lawyer (5+ years’ experience)
Rice Speir is looking for an ambitious and practical lawyer with a sharp intellect who can assist on a variety of civil and commercial litigation matters.
Defective and/or leaky building litigation experience or experience working on complex, multi-party litigation and with experts would be helpful but is not essential for the role.
The ideal candidate will be personable, an excellent communicator, an impressive advocate, and enjoy being a team player and building client relationships. Joining Rice Speir will provide career development, a dynamic, social and supportive environment, a competitive remuneration package and appealing opportunities for progression in the long term.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on the 21st June 2019