Intermediate Solicitor - Civil, Insurance & Insolvency Law - Auckland
Brookfields Lawyers is a longstanding, leading firm with a reputation for encouraging diversity and excellence. We provide a full range of legal services to corporate, public and private clients throughout New Zealand and overseas.
We are looking for an intermediate solicitor to join our expert Commercial Litigation and Employment team at our Auckland Office.
This role reports predominantly to two supervising partners in the team and you will have a mix of civil, insurance and insolvency work. Team members enjoy the benefits of working in small proactive teams, sharing a wide range of quality assignments and the opportunity to work on files and directly with clients. The team is well organised, approachable and easy to work with. In addition, our team is highly experienced and collegial, and will support and mentor you as you develop in this role.
Our successful candidate will ideally have:
- around 4-6 years post admission experience in a law firm environment, ideally in the area of Civil, Insurance and Insolvency Law
- excellent academic qualifications and technical skills
- appearances in Court and mediations
- experience working directly with clients
- the ability to network
- the ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships
If you are seeking a real and exciting opportunity within a highly reputable firm, then we need to talk to you!
For more information, please email our Office Manager (email@example.com) or if you wish to apply, you can send your CV and academic transcript to us.
P O Box 240
Last updated on the 11th April 2019