Property Lawyer (3 years PQE) - Auckland
We are a well-established firm in Norwest Auckland. Kumeu, once a rural town on the outskirts of Auckland, is experiencing rapid population growth across a varied demographic, settling within the vineyards and orchards of the area. We are looking for a property solicitor to come on board and work with us to meet the demand for legal services in this developing community and with the potential to become part of the future of our small successful firm. For 22 years we have been building our firm on strong traditions and values and are now looking for a talented ambitious solicitor to be a part of the next phase. Your salary will increase on a regular basis commensurate with performance.
What the position will involve -
As a full service law firm covering all areas from commercial through to private needs, we are looking for a practitioner with a strong property law background, who also has an interest in general practice, to work closely with the principal across all fields of practice. Along with being a talented hardworking solicitor, with at least 3 years PQE, we see this position involving the following:
- Working closely with the principal of the firm and support staff
- Networking, building and maintaining client relationships both existing and potential
- Being part of providing for the increased need for legal services in the area
Who are we looking for? -
Ideally you will be sitting at a minimum of 3 years PQE, though for the right candidate this may not be essential. You will have a strong background of excellence and performance. You will be looking to take that step up to develop your career at the next level, and for the right person this position offers a clear path to partnership. While your experience is an essential part of the position, we are looking for someone who -
- Is happy, at times, to take responsibility of the team
- Is a real team player but capable of managing files independently and moving towards a leadership role
- Is confident and keen to build client relationships
- Is ambitious as a fee earner with a drive to developing strong financial success in our firm
- Wants to develop their career, and in turn grow the firm
- Most importantly our successful candidate will exemplify good character, be able to work well alongside others, with a personality that cares for our clients’ wellbeing and success.
Salary range $75,000 to $110,000 based on experience and performance.
How to apply -
We appreciate that confidentiality is paramount in the legal community so if you think this position might be of interest please email a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Last updated on the 15th March 2019