Solicitor — Hawke's Bay
We are an all-female law firm specialising in family law with a healthy dose of general practice (but not necessarily sanity). We are looking for a 1+ PQE motivated lawyer to expand our family and general practice. You will be well supported, mentored and part of a positive, friendly and close knit team.
What we really want you to be able to be able to show is:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for family law (although a willingness to work in other areas)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a supportive team
- An empathy for people from all walks of life
- A good sense of humour (and a willingness to share your food)
Legal Aid Lead Provider status is preferred but not essential.
This role is an opportunity for an enthusiastic lawyer to be fully involved in all aspects of family law and to become an important part of our experienced team. We are committed to assisting you grow your legal career.
If you would like to express your interest, we would like to hear from you. All applicants must be eligible to work in NZ and a covering letter and CV should be forwarded to our Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7 January 2019.
Last updated on the 4th December 2018