The June issue outlines the Law Society's national mentoring initiative and provides a Snapshot of the Legal Profession.
NZLS hopes Kerr decision will result in PDLA improvements
The New Zealand Law Society | Te Kāhui Ture o Aotearoa welcomes the recent Court…
Land Transfer Tax Statements – 1 July update
The Property Law Section reminds lawyers that the transitional period for Land Transfer Tax Statements…
- Auckland lawyer suspended for breach of prior order
- Law Society proposes changes to define unacceptable conduct
- Boon Gunn Hong struck off
- Sexual Violence Legislation Bill: Law Society concerns
- Post-lockdown: what changes will you make?
People in the lawMoana Dorset joins NL Lawyers – Barristers and Solicitors
NL Lawyers-Barristers & Solicitors have announced that Moana Dorset will join our Firm as… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 12th June 2020