We chart the development of the legal profession over the past 150 years, the trailblazers and the slowly emerging changes.
Justice releases new court figures on adults and young people
The Ministry of Justice has released new figures on adults charged and convicted in court,…
Ex-employee of Sir Peter Jackson convicted of fraud
The former production manager of an aircraft manufacturer, The Vintage Aviator Ltd (TVAL), has been…
- Feedback sought on land tax policy proposal
- LINZ updates rating valuation guidelines for Māori Freehold Land
- Can tech investment unlock justice for all?
- Commerce Commission warns Transpower over breaches of quality standards
- Commerce Commission and Linsa Finance agree on $350,000 settlement
People in the lawMarina Matthews appointed Chief Executive of Superdiversity Institute
Special Counsel for Public Law firm Chen Palmer, Marina Matthews, has been appointed CEO… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 30th August 2019