We chart the development of the legal profession over the past 150 years, the trailblazers and the slowly emerging changes.
Auckland fuel supply disruption inquiry report released
The report of the Government Inquiry commissioned to look into the issues around the 10-day…
Commissioner calls for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder classification
The Disability Rights Commissioner says Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) must be recognised as a…
- School adminstrator pleads guilty to fraud
- IBA urges Hong Kong CEO to open investigation into 'police brutality'
- Changes to temporary work visas
- Random prison inspection yields positive result
- Justice court figures show number of adults being charged falling
People in the lawEd Smithies joins Lane Neave
Ed Smithies has joined Lane Neave as Special Counsel in the firm’s national property… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 30th August 2019