We chart the development of the legal profession over the past 150 years, the trailblazers and the slowly emerging changes.
Ex-employee of Sir Peter Jackson convicted of fraud
The former production manager of an aircraft manufacturer, The Vintage Aviator Ltd (TVAL), has been…
Feedback sought on land tax policy proposal
A tax policy consultation document, Habitual buying and selling of land, has been released by…
- LINZ updates rating valuation guidelines for Māori Freehold Land
- Can tech investment unlock justice for all?
- Commerce Commission warns Transpower over breaches of quality standards
- Commerce Commission and Linsa Finance agree on $350,000 settlement
- Lawyers’ Standards Committees Training Day held
People in the lawTwo Anderson Lloyd Lawyers appointed members of Environment Advisory Panels
Two lawyers of national firm Anderson Lloyd have been appointed to panels by Attorney… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 30th August 2019