New Zealand Law Society

Navigation menu

About Family Dispute Resolution

Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) providers are mediators able to assist in the resolution of parenting matters out of court.

The Law Society search allows you to find a Law Society-appointed Family Dispute Resolution provider to facilitate mediations in Care of Children Act matters.

You can search by name to find the contact details of a particular Family Dispute Resolution provider. You can search more generally for providers who practice in a particular geographic area or who speak a particular language.

For more information about Family Dispute Resolution, see the Ministry of Justice publication Family Dispute Resolution – a mediation service.

Last updated on the 3rd June 2015