WiFi is available in the Auckland HC, Canterbury HC and Wellington HC Research Libraries and the Auckland DC and Hamilton branch libraries.
Lawyers require a PIN to access the WiFi network.
PIN options are:
- Auckland & Hamilton: apply for a permanent PIN using this form (return to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Wellington: apply for a permanent PIN using this form (return to email@example.com).
- Canterbury: apply for a permanent PIN using this form (return to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once set up, a PIN works in all 5 libraries; it may take up to a day to process
- Ask library staff for a daily PIN (which allows access till midnight that day).
The Library's subscription databases (LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters and CCH) can be accessed via WiFi. PDFs can be saved to your laptop, however printing via WiFi is not currently available.
Read the Library computer and Wifi use policy
Last updated on the 25th July 2019