Judges’ photo collection
This collection of Judges' portraits was a notable feature of the Law Society's library in Christchurch for well over 100 years.
The earlier photos were displayed in the Supreme Court Library located in the Supreme Court building from 1896 until the courts and law library moved into a new Courts Building at 282 Durham Street in 1978.
The Judges’ photo wall was a distinctive feature of the High Court Library in the Durham Street courthouse from 1978 until 2017 when the Courts and law library relocated to the Justice Precinct in Christchurch.
Last updated on the 13th November 2018