Compliance & Risk Manager - Auckland
With a large established base in New Zealand and a rapidly growing business in the United States and recent relaunch in Australia, EROAD is looking to appoint a Compliance & Risk Manager to meet its ambitious strategic and commercial goals.
This is a newly created role where you will be responsible for supporting the General Counsel across all areas of compliance and risk within the business and would suit a self-starter who is hands on.
You will be responsible for:
- Rolling out EROAD’s Risk Appetite across the business
- Designing and implementing fit for purpose enterprise risk management and compliance frameworks
- Create materials, processes and systems to implement and guide staff on risk and compliance
- Establish and monitor mechanisms for recording risk status (including a risk register) and compliance activities
- Establish and manage business continuity plan and establish escalation processes for teams
- Assist in establishing assurance framework
- Manage insurance portfolio
- Independently evaluating compliance issues for Board, management & employees
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolution of issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Providing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Board and Executive Team informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Eight plus years of experience in establishing and monitoring compliance and risk functions
- Experience in ISO 31000 and 19600
- Certified risk compliance professional a plus
- University qualifications (e.g. LLB/BCom degree or higher)
EROAD believes that every community deserves safer roads and the people who use the roads should influence the design, management and funding of transport networks.
This is why we use technology to create easy to use solutions that manage vehicle fleets, support regulatory compliance, improve driver safety and reduce the costs associated with driving. Simultaneously working with universities, transport authorities and others in the research, trial and evaluation of sustainable transport networks.
Since beginning in 2000, EROAD has pioneered innovative commercial and regulatory services for motor carriers in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Now around 80% of the electronically collected road user charges in New Zealand are being collected using EROAD technology.
We're New Zealand's fastest growing telematics company and are listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange (ERD). Our head office is in Albany, New Zealand and we have almost 300 staff located across New Zealand, Australia and the U.S.A. Our innovative work is frequently awarded, we appear on the Deloitte Fast 50 Master of Growth, Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific, are the NZ Exporter of the Year, and have received the Brake Fleet Safety Award acknowledging EROAD's positive impact in creating safer drivers, vehicles and roads. Apply here
Last updated on the 7th November 2019