Property Solicitor 1-3 Yrs PQE - Auckland
Are you looking for a career where no two days are the same?
Are you a multi-tasking pro, who likes working in a fast-paced environment and can hit the ground running?
Would you like to work on a variety of interesting matters and grow your skills in property and commercial law in a busy boutique commercial and property law firm, without battling the inner-city traffic?
We are looking for a passionate, friendly and dedicated solicitor with a bubbly personality, to join our dynamic team.
This role will provide you with both interesting and challenging work across both the property and commercial law sectors. You’ll be building on what you already know and developing your skills as a solicitor and developing relationships with clients by helping them purchase, sell and protect their assets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term career, be eager and like us, be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service and results to our clients.
The Conveyancing Shop Lawyers have two Auckland branches, in Pukekohe and Botany and have recently celebrated its 15-year anniversary. We are a modern, tech-savvy firm who believe in challenging the status-quo, embracing change and contributing positively to our community.
Our success is driven by a focus on excellence, putting our clients and our employees first, strong teamwork and being pioneers in our field. Last year we won awards for Excellence in Community Contribution and Excellence in Strategy and Planning in the Westpac Business Association Awards.
The ideal applicant will be confident in handling property and commercial transactions from start to finish. Experience in other areas of law too is an advantage.
The most common services we provide are:
- Residential conveyancing
- Commercial conveyancing
- Subdivisions, off- plan and new builds
- Business sales and purchases and leases
- Relationship property and separation agreements
- Wills & Estates
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
The successful applicant you will have:
- 1+ years PQE in property and commercial law
- Experience running files from start to finish and effectively managing clients
- A positive, can-do attitude and desire to get stuck in and get the job done
- A practical approach to tasks and ability to deliver commercially savvy advice
- Excellent negotiation and drafting skills
- An interest in networking and marketing to bring in new business
- A demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent customer service and results to clients
We are looking for someone who shares our vision and our goals and who wants to be part of our success story going forward.
Last updated on the 9th September 2019