Senior Associate/Trusts and Estates - Lower Hutt
ARL Lawyers is a thriving practice based in Lower Hutt.
If you’re looking to share your day with a group of highly experienced and motivated professionals, then look no further. At ARL we pride ourselves on ‘making it happen’ for our clients while providing a supportive and collaborative environment for our colleagues.
Our Personal Planning and Business Solutions team has a position available for an experienced lawyer who is looking to advance into the next stage of their career.
This is a senior role which requires a minimum of 5+ years of relevant PQE in the areas of trusts, estates, wills and powers of attorney.
In addition to the right know-how, you will be ready to take on a leadership role within this team and our organisation. We are looking for someone who will enthusiastically contribute to the culture and vision of ARL Lawyers.
You will work alongside an approachable, knowledgeable and supportive Partner.
Ideally you will:
- Demonstrate expertise across all practice areas of this team
- Competently manage your own practice to meet competing demands
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both co-workers and clients
- Balance the need to work autonomously while contributing to the smooth running of this team
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior solicitors
We will provide you with:
- A modern, family-friendly working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive remuneration
- A healthy work/life balance
- Flexible working hours for the right person
- Opportunities for progression
To apply please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 August 2020.
This role requires a current NZ Law Society Practicing Certificate and recent NZ experience.
Last updated on the 31st July 2020