Senior Employment Lawyer - Christchurch
Goldstein Ryder is a boutique employment law firm based in Christchurch. The firm provides a full range of employment law services to employers and employees.
We are seeking a full-time senior lawyer with at least 5 years’ experience who has a sound knowledge of Employment Law.
This is an opportunity to become a key member in a friendly, dynamic team that works in an exciting and stimulating environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sound knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience in general litigation
- A good sense of humour, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- An ability to juggle a varied and busy workload and meet urgent deadlines when required
- The ability to build and maintain good client relationships
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- New Zealand residency and hold a practising certificate in New Zealand
This is an exceptional opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals who excel in their field. Goldstein Ryder has been a finalist in the New Zealand and Australasian Law Awards in 2017 and 2018.
We are committed to ongoing professional development and mentoring from an experienced partnership, in a role with potential career advancement.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced annual leave entitlements and flexible work arrangements.
Please forward email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com.
Last updated on the 4th October 2019