Senior General Practice Lawyer - Dannevirke
- Work for an established, well recognised and respected rural Law Firm in a friendly community
- Opportunity to build towards a Partnership while maintaining a balanced & enjoyable lifestyle
Dorrington Poole has a solid client base, built over many years with a loyal client following. We pride ourselves on our relaxed, diligent working culture and our fun, supportive and collaborative team who maintain strong relationships with clients and staff alike.
What you will need:
- Enough appropriate experience to enable you to hit the ground running. Good knowledge in general practice areas, namely Property, Wills, Trusts and Estates.
- Efficient, effective communication & the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload to a high standard.
- A current NZ Practising certificate.
In return you will receive:
- Flexible hours if necessary
- The opportunity for career advancement to Partnership
- A fabulous work environment with a great team
- A rural lifestyle with affordable housing, an hour to the coast or the city and fantastic local schooling.
- A competitive salary
If this sounds appealing, then please be in touch to see if this fantastic opportunity might work for you. Email your application or any queries to the Office Manager email@example.com
Last updated on the 8th October 2019