The New Zealand Law Society invites you to subscribe to its free email newsletter, NZLS Weekly.
NZLS Weekly is compiled and emailed every Thursday, providing a round-up of news, information, profiles and case law, to subscribers who are interested New Zealand’s legal system.
Most of its content is sourced from stories and information in LawPoints, the weekly Law Society email newsletter for practising New Zealand lawyers.
- News: Important legal current events and points of interest.
- Law reform: Information on Law Society submissions to various government organisations and parliamentary select committees.
- Case law: A round up of recent, important and interesting New Zealand judgments.
- Community noticeboard: Information of relevance to law students, academics and non-lawyers.
- Legal jobs: Job vacancies and internships.
Read our privacy statement.
Last updated on the 2nd March 2016