International in-house lawyer 2020 summit for Wellington
The New Zealand Law Society's in-house section ILANZ will host the 2020 In-house Counsel Worldwide Summit in Wellington this year.
The Summit, which will be held in conjunction with ILANZ's own annual conference, will be held from 20 to 22 May at Te Papa.
The theme for the conference is "Navigating Uncertainty." This aims to reflect the way business and risk environments are becoming increasingly more complex, from disruption and compliance to cyber risk and geopolitical tensions; in-house lawyers must adapt in order to navigate the choppy waters of uncertainty.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Stephen Scheeler, former CEO Facebook Australia & New Zealand and Founder of The Digital CEO
- John Edwards, Privacy Commissioner
- Anthony Wright, Head of Innovation & Design, LOD
- Dr Maria Pozza, Director & Lawyer, Gravity Lawyers
- Antonia Modkova, Patent Attorney, Soul Machines
- Theo Kapodistria, Lawyer, University of Tasmania
- Allison Whitney, General Counsel NZME
- Nerida Kelly, Legal Counsel, Kiwi Wealth.
Online registration is now open for the conference.
Last updated on the 5th February 2020