MPI sets up register for safe practice for essential businesses
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) has set up a register for safe practice in the primary industry sector as New Zealand moves to National Alert Level 4 in response to COVID-19.
- Do you have five or fewer people (including the owner) working at each business site?
- Can you achieve social distancing measures between staff in your workplace, including travelling, to and from work?
- If you answer 'yes' to both of those questions, then you do not need to fill in the form.
- If you answer 'no' to either of these questions, you must fill in the form.
- If in doubt, fill in the form.
Last updated on the 25th March 2020