Blackstone Chambers continues a long history
The occupants of Blackstone Chambers in Auckland have announced its re-establishment forllowing a major refurbishment.
Built around 1871, the Chambers location at 14 Wyndham Street, Auckland is the middle building of three all constructed on the site, when it was owned by Thomas Russell, a prominent Auckland commercial business operator and investor.
The occupants say that without doubt, the building has continuously been occupied by lawyers longer than any other building in New Zealand.
The Chambers now houses six barristers: Gerard McCoy QC, Susan Gray, Julie-Anne Kincade, Emma Priest, Martin Hislop, Maria Mortimer and Maria Cole.
Last updated on the 20th October 2016