Nominations are still open for the 2016 ILANZ in-house lawyer awards.
"Do you work with or receive instructions from an exceptional in-house lawyer or in-house legal team?
"Nominate them today!
"Public recognition, enhanced profile and a generous scholarship package or contribution to charity are all benefits of receiving a ILANZ Award," ILANZ event and members services manager Tiffany Henderson says.
Nominations are open in the following categories:
- Green Roche Private Sector In-House Lawyer of the Year
- MAS Young In-House Lawyer of the Year
- AUT Law School Community Contribution Award
- Chapman Tripp In-House Team of the Year Award
- Public Sector In-House Lawyer of the Year
The five awards will be presented on Friday, 13 May at the 29th Annual ILANZ Conference Dinner and Awards Evening at the Rutherford Hotel Nelson.
For more information and to nominate visit the ILANZ website.