Help recognise an outstanding in-house lawyer by nominating them for an ILANZ Award.
Nominations close 5pm Friday, 22 April 2016.
Award nominations are open in the following categories:
- Green Roche Private Sector In-House Lawyer of the Year
- MAS Young In-House Lawyer of the Year
- AUT Law School Community Contribution Award
- Chapman Tripp In-House Team of the Year Award
- ILANZ Public Sector In-House Lawyer of the Year
The five awards will be presented on Friday, 13 May at the 29th Annual ILANZ Conference Dinner and Awards Evening at the Rutherford Hotel in Nelson.
For more information and to nominate an outstanding in-house lawyer visit the ILANZ website.