New Zealand Law Society

Navigation menu

Angela Azuma and her ex-husband "Micheal"

Name: Angela Azuma


Dear Counsel,

I wish to file a case against my ex-husband ( Micheal Azuma ) for failure to complete court ordered payments of Child Support, Spousal Support, Equitable distribution and Medical support in our separation agreement. Kindly respond to confirm your readiness to assist.

I am earnestly waiting for your reply.

Warmest Regards

Angela Azuma 


Last updated on the 28th April 2014