New Zealand Law Society

Navigation menu

Sara Berkley’s husband is acting strangely

This seeks assistance in chasing alimony (which the husband has kindly agreed to pay).

Dear Counsel, 

I was Mrs. Sara Mary Chandis now Ms. Sara Mary Berkley. I am from England but present living in Hong Kong. I was married to an American for eight years and we both stayed happily here in Hong Kong. There was a change after some time and my husband suddenly began to act in a strange manner. He started seeing other women and became very unhappy with my presence. He no longer expressed the love I used to know so I filed in for divorce. He consented and the divorce procedure was completed in England because that is where we got married. He agreed to pay alimony but till this day he has failed to make the payment and he now stays in your region with his new family. I will like to hire the services of your honorable law firm to claim my compensation money. I need your professionalism to finally get what I deserve.

Please kindly get back to me as soon as possible and let me know if you will be able to represent me in your country as he presently stays there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Sara Mary Berkley


Last updated on the 11th May 2012