This issue includes changes proposed for our justice system, mental health and lawyers, life as a judge and more.
Canada legalises marijuana use: how does the law work?
Recreational marijuana use is now legal in Canada.After Uruguay, Canada is the second country in…
New occupational health & safety management system standard
Businesses have another option to reassure customers and stakeholders of their commitment to health and…
- Christopher Finlayson to quit Beehive and go back to the Bar
- "Save the date" for Chief Justice valedictory sitting
- Māori Law Society elects new co-presidents
- No Go for Farm Debt Mediation Bill
- Focus on data and analytics big priority for Ministry of Justice
People in the lawChanges at Claro
Catherine Deans has been promoted to Senior Associate at Claro. Catherine Deans. Catherine, who… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 5th October 2018