Succession in law firms, complaints against lawyers, the coming AML/CFT phase 2 regime, handy technology tools and more.
‘Harden up’ accident ad deemed irresponsible
The Advertising Standards has upheld a complaint about a commercial which made humour out of…
So, what's the story with this dual citizenship?
On 9 August 2017, New Zealand Labour MP Chris Hipkins, asked two questions (number one,…
- Regulatory change proposed for space rocket launches
- Commission issues warnings to pharma firms over "twin" products
- Offender identity checking law passed
- Military justice bill introduced
- Push for investigation into state abuse reaches United Nations
People in the lawNew chair of Family Law section
An Auckland barrister and mediator has been appointed as the new chair of the… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 4th August 2017