The discussion on changing the culture of the legal profession, the launch of the Gender Equality Charter and more.
Office of the Ombudsman fights to protect its own name
The Office of the Ombudsman has had to spend $110,000 trying to protect its name…
Resource Management Act oversight unit to be established
A new unit will be established to oversee compliance with the Resource Management Act (RMA)…
- New rule added to Supreme Court Rules
- Insurance contract law consultation opened
- More baristas than barristers...
- Law Society President responds to accusations of denying free speech aimed at regulator
- More people to gain legal help as Community Law Centres get funding boost
People in the lawNew Tauranga firm of Adams Hesketh
Rachael Adams, Principal of Adams Law, and Bruce Hesketh, barrister, have joined their respective… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 4th May 2018