A catch up on a large number of appointments, honours and changes in the profession and judiciary over the last few months.
New Court of Appeal Judge appointed
Justice Patricia Courtney has been appointed a Judge of the Court of Appeal. Justice Courtney…
Unconscious Bias webinar viewed 2300 times
Hundreds of lawyers have now watched the NZLS CLE limited unconscious bias in the workplace…
- Crown Minerals Amendment Bill given third reading
- Charities Act review concerns prompt survey
- Boost for justice projects from Borrin Foundation
- Guidance on AML/CFT desk-based audits released
- “Legal High” Act failing to meet objectives - Review of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2013
People in the lawLaw was the logical choice for the 'argumentative child'
Lawyer, politician, diplomat and lawyer again, Paul East QC says he had the ideal… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 8th February 2019