Highly experienced employment lawyer Kathryn Beck is the new face of the New Zealand Law Society.
Seven litigation funding services in NZ
Litigation funding – where a third party accepts liability for some or all costs associated…
Ethereum, blockchain, and smart contracts – the future of law?
New "smart contracts" are something lawyers will have no choice but to care about, according…
- Overseas investment changes to raise fees
- AML prescribed transaction reporting consultation open
- Māui’s Dolphin claim declined
- Massive registration for free NZLS CLE webinar
- FMA formal warning for Craigs Investment Partners
People in the lawSawmilling awakening opened door for West Coast lawyer
Working in a Bay of Plenty sawmill taught Joseph Morris what he didn't want… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 5th May 2016