This issue includes changes proposed for our justice system, mental health and lawyers, life as a judge and more.
Canada legalises marijuana use: how does the law work?
Recreational marijuana use is now legal in Canada.After Uruguay, Canada is the second country in…
New occupational health & safety management system standard
Businesses have another option to reassure customers and stakeholders of their commitment to health and…
- Christopher Finlayson to quit Parliament and go back to the Bar
- "Save the date" for Chief Justice valedictory sitting
- Māori Law Society elects new co-presidents
- No Go for Farm Debt Mediation Bill
- Focus on data and analytics big priority for Ministry of Justice
People in the lawElisabeth Welson re-appointed to Commission’s board
Wellington lawyer Elisabeth Welson has been re-appointed to a further term on the board… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 5th October 2018