LawTalk is the official magazine of the New Zealand Law Society.
First published in 1974, LawTalk is New Zealand’s longest-established and most widely circulated legal publication. The current circulation is 12,400 copies.
LawTalk is published fortnightly, 23 times a year and is sent to every New Zealand-based lawyer and others involved in the legal services industry, including members of the judiciary.
With the General Election to be held on 20 September, LawTalk, as it traditionally does, has sought out the views of political parties in relation to some legal matters.
- Election 2014: Introduction
- Democrats for Social Credit
- Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party
- New Zealand First
- New Zealand Labour Party
- NZ Independent Coalition
- The New Zealand National Party
- ACT New Zealand
- MANA Movement
- Māori Party
- Green Party of Aotearoa New Zealand
- UnitedFuture New Zealand
- Conservative Party of New Zealand
Last updated on the 16th July 2013