Our annual Snapshot of the Profession shows that the number of lawyers continues to grow faster than our population increase.
Canterbury lawyers leading nationwide drive to offer pro bono services to families affected by terrorist attack
Canterbury lawyers have responded to the horrific terrorist attacks on the Christchurch Muslim community by…
Name suppression order process not being reviewed
The Ministry of Justice is not currently doing any work on reviewing name suppression orders,…
- LINZ says $17 million spent on rejected system "prudent"
- Ban announced for military style semi-automatic weapons
- Courts publish backgrounder on murder charge process
- $220,000 fine for 'good character' breach of OIA
- Increase of 800 criminal cases in District Court in one year
People in the lawCricket-mad travel blogger and the case of the shrinking ice cream
The lure of first-class cricket took Queenstown lawyer Russell Mawhinney around the world -… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 12th March 2019