With the General Election on 23 September, LawTalk looks at justice policies.
BSA rejects complaint about National’s 'Let’s tax this’ parody ad
The Broadcasting Standards Authority (BSA) has dismissed a complaint that a National Party campaign ad…
MSD defends false names in legal documents – but is it fair to do so?
The Ministry of Social Development has defended its use of pseudonyms in sensitive legal documents.But…
- Fujitsu fined $310,000 in groundbreaking case
- Consultation on new family and civil legal aid form
- Insurance complaints rise
- Landlord ordered to repay thousands in bonds he failed to lodge
- Privacy Commissioner demanding explanation over gang members obtaining address from VTNZ
People in the lawCraft beer-loving airborne adventurer’s interesting collection of camping grounds
When opportunities arise Auckland general practitioner Andrew Orr shuts his office door and heads… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 19th September 2017