Animal welfare, blockchain, Māori engagement, the Tairawhiti Community Law Centre, and the complexity of in-house practice.
August Christchurch Justice Precinct opening confirmed
Justice Minister Amy Adams says the official opening of the Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services…
Social media: Are you a lurker, socialiser, entertainer or caring connector?
Entertainers, Cautious Observers, Attention Seekers, Caring Connectors, Lurkers, Socialisers and Debaters.According to a new report…
- Pay Equity and Equal Pay Bill introduced
- Parliament Standing Orders amendments recommended
- Archives report on government recordkeeping now released
- Wine and Spirits geographical indications legislation in force
- Report finds abuse of disabled in state care
People in the lawKristina Muller resumes practise as barrister
Kristina Muller has resumed practice as a barrister after seven years at the Crown… More People in the law…
Last updated on the 30th June 2017