The New Zealand Law Society has moved out of its national office at 26 Waring Taylor Street, Wellington after receiving a Detailed Seismic Assessment (DSA) which has shown part of the building is earthquake prone.
The Society’s immediate focus is on ensuring staff safety and maintaining essential services while alternative accommodation is secured. Our services outside of Wellington will continue as normal.
If you want to contact the Law Society’s Wellington office please call:
- Lawyers Complaints Service: 0800 261 801
- Registry: 0800 22 30 30
- Continuing Legal Education: 0800 333 111
Or you can email:
- General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyers Complaints Service: email@example.com
- Registry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Legal Education: email@example.com
- Accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property: email@example.com
- Family: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ILANZ: email@example.com
Or you can write to us at:
New Zealand Law Society
PO Box 5041
You can find more information on our website www.lawsociety.org.nz
National office employees will work from home and temporary offices until new premises are secured.
We will be doing all we can to ensure essential services continue and that staff receive good pastoral care.
We will keep you updated on developments as we work through this period of disruption and trust that you will be patient with staff and the Society if some services are temporarily affected.
For further media comment: New Zealand Law Society Executive Director, Helen Morgan-Banda 021 824 893