Where could a $5,000 boost to your training budget take you?
Nominations are now open for the 2018 ILANZ Awards in the following categories:
- Buddle Findlay Public Sector In-house Lawyer of the Year
- Greenwood Roche Private Sector In-house Lawyer of the Year
- MAS Young In-house Lawyer of the Year
- AUT Law School Community Contribution Award
- Chapman Tripp In-house Team of the Year Award
- Artemis Executive Recruitment In-house Innovation Award
The awards recognise leadership, excellence in the provision of legal services, and the valuable contribution that in-house lawyers make both to the legal profession and to the wider community.
The recognition also comes with generous award scholarships that will really boost your CPD budget and allow you to take up an opportunity you have always dreamed of. The six awards will be presented on Friday, 18 May 2018 at the 31st Annual ILANZ Conference Dinner and Awards Evening at Claudelands, Hamilton.
The judging panels include senior in-house lawyers so the winners have the honour of being recognised by their peers as excelling in their field.
Many lawyers and legal teams contribute quietly and effectively to their organisation or the community so they may not be willing to put their own names forward. ILANZ encourages you to nominate these outstanding individuals or teams.
Nominations must be received by email on or before 5pm Friday 30 March 2018.
For awards criteria and to nominate visit the ILANZ website.