There are three criteria for membership to the NZLS Panel of Mediators – Family Specialist
1. You must have completed the following NZLS CLE Ltd training:
If you have not completed the above training you will need to apply to have your alternative qualifications assessed (download application form).
2. You must be a full member of the NZLS and its Family Law Section.
3. You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the New Zealand Family Court or demonstrate an equivalent experience. (Details available in the application for panel membership.)
4. Download an application for panel membership.
5. To remain accredited, panel members will need to remain paid-up members of the NZLS and its Family Law Section, and to undertake ongoing practice and training.