The New Zealand Law Society Library provides legal practitioners with a comprehensive collection of subscription databases, providing in-depth information on all areas of New Zealand law, along with a substantial collection of legal information for Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Westlaw NZ - Thomson Reuters
- Lexis Advance - LexisNexis
- CCH Intelliconnect - Wolters Kluwer
- ICLR - Incorporated Council of Law Reporting
- NZLII - New Zealand Legal Information Institute
- Bestcase - WestlawNext Canada (available in the Auckland, Canterbury, Otago and Wellington HC libraries)
- HeinOnline - access more than 3,000 scholarly journals (available in the Auckland, Canterbury and Wellington HC libraries)