Information about the NZLP Exams
Almost all overseas applicants are required to pass all or part of an examination on the law of New Zealand, known as the New Zealand Law and Practice Examination (NZLP). The examination is run by the NZ Council of Legal Education.
Contact NZCLE to obtain the prescription directly, for more information about the exams and for obtaining past exam papers.
Ordering NZLP Exam materials from the Law Library
- The NZLP Exam materials information letter outlines the purchase process and describes what is included in the materials we sell.
- Read and complete the NZLP Exam materials order form.
- When you complete the order form, make sure you include your preferred method of payment.
- Send us the order form by emailing it to email@example.com, or posting it to NZLS Library Auckland, PO Box 4416, Shortland St, Auckland 1140, New Zealand.
- We send you a final quote.
- You send us payment.
- We supply materials to you via drop box.
Contact the NZLS Library in Auckland on +64 9 304 1020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about purchasing the materials.
Links to related infomation